Please find below today’s Crypto News 1 Oct Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Sega Unveils Partnership To Launch its First Blockchain Game.
SEGA Japan today announced that it will be entering the blockchain business this summer, by partnering up with Japanese game company Double Jump.Tokyo to sell NFTs “related to its classic IP”.
- Crypto News 2 – Blockchain could help anonymously document war crimes.
A blockchain network combined with decentralized storage could be a critical tool for documenting war crimes since it allows individuals in regions like Ukraine to anonymously report, share and retain data.
- Crypto News 3 – NFT Lender BenadDAO mulling the creation of the Apecoin staking platform.
NFT finance protocol BendDAO is considering a proposal to enable ApeCoin (APE) staking on its platform via a new yield aggregator product called BendEarn.
- Crypto News 4 – Bank Buys Bitcoin in Kazakhstan, country to develop the crypto exchange.
Bank Buys Bitcoin in Kazakhstan, Country to Develop Crypto Exchange A financial institution and a coin trading platform in Kazakhstan have teamed up to carry out what they say is the country’s first such joint transaction for the acquisition of cryptocurrency.
- Crypto News 5 – Shiba Inu (SHIB) Payments Now Accepted by 3rd Largest US Furniture Retailer.
The top American furniture retailer now accepts cryptocurrencies, as payment processor BitPay shared a screenshot of the store’s payment options. Additionally, users can take advantage of a limited 7% cashback when shopping with cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto News 6 – Uzbekistan Introduces Monthly Fees for Crypto Companies Effective Immediately.
Uzbekistan Introduces Monthly Fees for Crypto Companies Effective Immediately. Coindesk Uzbekistan now requires licensed cryptocurrency companies in the country to pay monthly fees that will mostly go towards the state budget, an official document published Wednesday shows.
- Crypto News 7 – Blackrock Launches New ETF Focused On European Customers.
BlackRock has announced a new exchange traded fund (ETF) for the European market, targeting customers across the region with a blockchain technology fund dubbed the iShares Blockchain Technology UCITS ETF (BLKC).
- Crypto News 8 – Microstrategy Looks to Hire Bitcoin Engineer for Building Lightning Platform.
Technology company MicroStrategy (MSTR) is looking to recruit a software engineer to build a Lightning Network-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
- Crypto News 9 – Anon Whales Grab 560 Billion SHIB as Meme Coin Regains its high Position.
Anon Whales Grab 560 Billion SHIB as Meme Coin Regains Its High Position Altcoins u.today 18 m Over the past four hours, several massive amounts of Shiba Inu tokens have been moved. Two of these four transfers were conducted with the participation of Binance exchange.
- Crypto News 10 – Uniswap Aims at $100 Million in New Funding Amid Crypto Crash.
Uniswap Aims at $100 Million in New Funding Amid Crypto Crash: Company is aiming at collecting more funds despite negativity on cryptocurrency market Uniswap Labs is aiming at a new investment round and collecting more than $100 million in order to broaden its offering, according to TechCrunch.
- Crypto News 11 – Spain’s Largest Telecom Now Accepts Payment in Crypto.
Telefónica, the biggest telecom provider in Spain, is allowing customers to use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to buy things on its online technology marketplace.
- Crypto News 12 – Warner Music Group Announces Partnership With Opensea.
Warner Music Group (Nasdaq: WMG), the global music and entertainment company, has announced a collaboration with OpenSea, the world’s leading peer-to-peer marketplace for NFTs, that would provide a platform for select WMG artists to build and extend their fan communities in Web3.
Must See –