Please find below today’s Crypto News 15 Nov Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Solana-Based Liquidity Hub Forked After FTX Hack — Cointelegraph.
Serum, an open liquidity infrastructure known to be the most widely used liquidity hub in the Solana ecosystem, is now said to be forked after the fact that it may have been compromised due to the FTX hack. A developer with a pseudonym, Mango Max, said on Twitter a “verified build of the same version has been made and deployed”.
- Crypto News 2 – Shiba Inu Price Drops 24% Within a Week — Tradingview.
On the four-hour chart, Shiba Inu (SHIB) price’s moving average (MA) 50 crossed below the moving average (MA) 200, creating a negative cross, sometimes known as a bearish “death cross.” Shiba Inu Price Drops 24% Within a Week as Death Cross Forms The pattern theorizes a further sell-off, although past data may suggest otherwise.
- Crypto News 3 – Cardano wallets growth accelerates adding 30,000 in a week amid FTX collapse — Finbold.
Cardano has recorded a spike in the number of wallets adding 33,097 in a week. As of November 13, the figure stood at 3,671,522, while on November 7, the decentralized finance ( DeFi) platform had 3,638,425 wallets, according to Cardano Blockchain Insights data.
- Crypto News 4 – Chiliz Founder Allocates 38 Million CHZ to Bailout Affected FTX Users — Tradingview.
The founder of Chiliz is allocating 38 million CHZ to individual users who could not withdraw their funds from FTX. Users can now receive compensation of up to $10,000 as part of this initiative.
The collapse of one of the largest crypto exchanges, FTX, sent shockwaves in the crypto industry. Various leaders across different crypto platforms are taking steps to inject some certainty amid the chaos.
- Crypto News 5 – S.Korea summons ex-Terra exec Daniel Shin over US$100M in LUNA gains.– Yahoo Finance.
Shin Hyun-Seung, the cofounder of Terraform Labs Pte. Ltd. and also known as Daniel Shin, has been summoned by South Korean prosecutors to attend an investigation this week as a suspect for allegedly earning ill-gotten profits with LUNA, now renamed the Luna Classic (LUNC) cryptocurrency.
- Crypto News 6 – Ethereum Suddenly Spikes by 7.6%, Reaches $1,260 — CryptoNews.
The sudden move of $600 million toward Coinbase has created a strong price spike on the second-biggest cryptocurrency on the market. In the last 24 hours, Ether’s price reached the $1,250 threshold, which could become a foundation for a run toward $1,300.
Ethereum has shown a lot of resilience during the FTX-fueled crash on the market and barely even touched the $1,000 support level, successfully bouncing immediately after.
- Crypto News 7 – DeFi Weekly Exchange Volume Hits $32 Billion Amid FTX Collapse — Decrypt
The shockwaves from FTX’s historic collapse are still being felt across the industry today, but some industry segments, like DeFi, are actually doing better because of it. Trading volumes on decentralized exchanges (DEXs) hit a whopping $32 billion over the last seven days, according to data from Dune Analytics. The lion’s share of the volume comes from Uniswap, which accounts for $20.9 billion of the trades made over the same period.
- Crypto News 8 – Visa Terminates FTX Debit Card Program — Cointelegraph.
Only a month after payments giant Visa announced a partnership with FTX to roll out a debit card program in 40 countries worldwide, Visa abruptly ended the program due to FTX’s recent insolvency and bankruptcy issues.
- Crypto News 9 – SHIB Burn Rate Shoots up 1,064% After These New Milestones — Cryptonews.
After the poor results of the previous week, the SHIB army has started off the new one with a massive rise in the SHIB burn rate, according to data published on the website. In the meantime, SHIB Burn Rate Shoots up 1,064% after these new milestones.
- Crypto News 10 – $180 billion wiped from the crypto market in 7 days — Finbold.
The total capitalization of the crypto market has dropped from $1.02 trillion to $838.37 billion, losing $179.13 billion or 17.61% during the observed period, according to CoinMarketCap data.
- Crypto News 11 – FTX Lost Up to $2B in User Funds, $10B Sent to Alameda: Report — Nypost.
At least $1 billion of customer funds — and possibly as much as $2 billion — have gone missing in the shocking implosion of the cryptocurrency exchange FTX, according to reports.
- Crypto News 12 – $1 Billion Bitcoin Withdrawn From Binance, 1.6 Million ETH Withdrawn From Exchanges — Trustnodes.
$1 Billion Bitcoin Withdrawn From Binance, 1.6 Million ETH Withdrawn From Exchanges 14/11/2022 09:55 No comments Bitcoin balances on exchanges, Nov 2022 Exchanges are currently seeing a mass exodus with more than 59,000 bitcoin, worth about $1 billion, withdrawn from Binance.
Must See –