Please find below today’s Crypto News 21 Oct Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Shiba Inu (SHIB) Community Urges Binance To List Bone ShibaSwap (BONE).
Shiba Inu Community asks Binance to list the Governance token of the Shiba Inu Ecosystem, Bone ShibaSwap (BONE), on its platform. Recently, many dedicated Shiba Inu enthusiasts launched a Twitter campaign to urge Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, to add support for Bone ShibaSwap (BONE).
- Crypto News 2 – Binance Denies Allegations That it Intends to Use User’s Uniswap Tokens for Voting.
Crypto exchange Binance denied allegations of misusing its users’ token holdings to exercise voting power on the Uniswap decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
“Binance doesn’t vote with user’s tokens. In this case, there has been a misunderstanding of what happened during the transfer of a large balance of UNI (around 4.6 million) between wallets,” a Binance spokesperson told CoinDesk this morning.
- Crypto News 3 – SupraOracles announces partnership with Matry Protocol.
SupraOracles announces partnership with Matry Protocol SupraOracles is super enthusiastic regarding formally tying up with Matry Protocol in the form of an extremely mutually beneficial partnership. Matry Protocol is a cross-chain builder and a liquidity-based protocol that functions on various prime networks.
- Crypto News 4 – U.S. Global Investors CEO reveals Bitcoin mining ‘shuts down globally’ if BTC hits $12,000.
According to Frank Holmes, CEO of investment firm U.S. Global Investors, the threshold price below which Bitcoin miners could halt their operations is $12,000, as this is the break-even when they become unprofitable.
- Crypto News 5 – Cardano Foundation Selects 45 Stake Pools for Delegation Out of 188 Applicants In October.
45 Cardano stake pools were selected out of 188 applicants. Cardano Foundation has released a list of Cardano stake pools selected for delegation for October 2022. “Today, we did the redelegation of the Cardano Foundation Wallets,” the organization noted in a recent announcement.
- Crypto News 6 – $4.5T asset manager Fidelity offers ETH custody and trading to clients.
Fidelity Digital Assets, the cryptocurrency division of $4.5 trillion asset manager Fidelity Investments, will start providing custody and trading services for Ether tickers to its institutional clients.
The crypto division of Fidelity announced expanded “Institutional Ethereum capabilities” for institutional investors beginning on October 28, 2022, according to an email to customers that were posted on Twitter.
Also Earn – Claim Free BNB Coin
- Crypto News 7 – Fidelity Digital Assets to allow clients to trade Ether.
Institutional investors will be able to buy, sell and trade ETH, the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
“With the Ethereum Merge completed, many investors are looking at Ethereum through a new lens,” wrote Fidelity in the email, likely referring to how Ethereum became more energy-efficient after the update.
- Crypto News 8 – German Crypto Bank Nuri Asks Clients to Withdraw Funds as It Goes Out of Business.
German Crypto Bank Nuri Asks Clients to Withdraw Funds as It Goes Out of Business Digital asset platform Nuri has told customers to withdraw their funds in the next two months, after taking a hit from the crypto winter.
- Crypto News 9 – Gaming Tokens in Axie Infinity, Chiliz, and Apecoin Hit by Bearish Week.
Gaming-related cryptocurrencies together with Axie Infinity (AXS), Chiliz (CHZ), and Apecoin (APE) have posted substantial losses of not less than 8% over the previous week. AXS, the token powering the favored NFT-based recreation Axie Infinity, has dropped greater than 13% over the previous week, per information from Coingecko.
- Crypto News 10 – Terra Classic Developers Lower Burn Tax Rate To Revive Ecosystem.
Terra Classic Developers Lower Burn Tax Rate To Revive Ecosystem Oct 20, 202201:15 The Terra Classic community has passed a vote to reduce the “burn tax” as they look to revive the protocol’s on-chain activity. With the vote passed, each transaction will see a tax rate of 0.2%, adjusted down from 1.2%.
- Crypto News 11 – Leading digital bank N26 is launching a crypto trading service.
According to a CNBC report on Thursday, the German-based digital bank will debut its cryptocurrency trading service N26 Crypto in Austria, before expanding the service to customers across the continent and other regions. N26 Crypto to offer up to 194 tokens.
- Crypto News 12 – Defi Has A $4 Billion Hacking Problem. EOS Has A Solution.
If there’s been one motif that’s defined this bear market, it’s hacks and exit scams. Which are essentially the same thing. One minute your money’s there. The next it’s gone. And while it would be easy to invoke mantras about “not your keys, not your coins” and the need to self-custody, the truth is, this isn’t a custodial problem.
While the second biggest collapse of the year involved the centralized crypto app Celsius, most of the billions that have been hemorrhaged to hackers in 2022 have been wholly Defi-based. In other words, they emanated from an industry that’s meant to have no central points of failure and where users are responsible for safeguarding their own funds.
Must See –