Please find below today’s Crypto News Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Binance To Burn Trading Fees On Terra Classic (LUNC) Trading, Price Skyrockets.
Binance To Burn Trading Fees On Terra Classic (LUNC) Trading, Price Skyrockets CoinGape. The world’s largest crypto exchange Binance on Monday said it will burn all trading fees on Terra Classic (LUNC) spot and margin trading pairs by sending them to the LUNC burn address.
- Crypto News 2 – Shiba Inu Game Gets 4.9 Rating Out of 5 On App Store.
Shiba Inu Collectible Card Game dubbed “Shiba Eternity” is rated 4.9 out of 5-Star on iOS App Store. The Shiba Inu Games’ consultant calls it “impressive” as the Game is still undergoing a Beta Testing Phase in three countries. The Game will be released worldwide on October 1 st, 2022.
- Crypto News 3 – Apple Allows Apps to Sell NFTs on the Apple App Store.
Apple is now allowing for apps selling NFTs to be installed and sold via its App Store. Now, developers of current apps can sell NFTs within apps, and new apps can have NFTs within them. However, many are focusing on Apple’s hefty 30% cut of each transaction.
- Crypto News 4 – China GPU prices drop to new lows after the Ethereum Merge.
China GPU prices drop to new lows after the Ethereum Merge on September 26, 2022. Ezra Reguerra As the Ethereum network’s move to a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism drives adoption from institutional investors, the prices for graphics processing units (GPUs), often used for mining cryptocurrencies like Ether (ETH), have gone down in China.
- Crypto News 5 – Chinese police seize criminal gang suspected of laundering over $5 billion in crypto.
A Criminal Gang Suspected of Laundering More Than $5 Billion in Crypto Has Been Arrested by China’s Police. Police detained 93 people who were linked to the case. Chinese police have effectively clamped down on a $5.5 billion instance of electronic money laundering by a well-known criminal organization.
- Crypto News 6 – IOTA to Feature New Token as Price Spikes with 900% Volume Inflow.
The IOTA (MIOTA) price is seeing modest gains against the backdrop of the other crypto assets, which are recording losses presently. At the time of publication, IOTA was changing hands at $0.30, up 7.68% in the last 24 hours and up 18.60% in the past week. IOTA was also demonstrating a 955% increase in trading volumes at press time.
- Crypto News 7 – Almost $1M in crypto stolen from vanity address exploit.
The hacker stole 732 ETH worth about $950,000 and sent it to the sanctioned Tornado Cash mixer.
- Crypto News 8 – Kenyan Central Bank Makes Its Views on Bitcoin Clear.
The governor of the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK), Patrick Njoroge, has reiterated that his institution still opposes cryptocurrency transactions. The governor also suggested that Kenyan citizens must always be wary of investing in highly volatile asset classes such as cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto News 9 – Social Interest In Bitcoin Hits High After Months.
As the cryptocurrency market’s flagship digital asset- Bitcoin (BTC) – finally breaks above the $19,000 mark, its social dominance is recording increases as well, becoming the topic of over one-fourth of all discussions related to crypto’s top 100 assets.
- Crypto News 10 – Ironbeam Lets You Trade Bitcoin and Ether Nano Futures Contracts Commission Free.
Ironbeam is a U.S.registered Futures Commission Merchant (“FCM”) which offers to trade on crypto nano futures thanks to a partnership with Coinbase Derivatives. The brokerage charges no commission* on these Bitcoin and Ethereum contracts, as well as requiring low margins.
- Crypto News 11 – Coinbase (COIN) stock slumps as the firm is sued for patent infringement.
Coinbase (COIN) stock slumps as the firm sued for patent infringement On September 22, a blockchain-based fintech software company in New York, Varitaseum Capital LLC, filed a suit against the cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase.
- Crypto News 12 – South African Financial Services Giant Nedbank Secures a ‘Village’ in the Metaverse.
Nedbank, the South African financial services group, recently secured a “village” in the Ubuntuland metaverse which reportedly measures 12 by 12. By securing the village, which will be used to showcase African creativity, Nedbank is said to have become one of the first financial institutions on the African continent to embrace the metaverse.
Must See –