Please find below today’s Crypto News 28 Sep Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Nexo acquires stake in US chartered bank.
In a transformative deal for the industry, Nexo has acquired a stake in the bank holding company that owns Summit National Bank – a US federally chartered bank regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- Crypto News 2 – Single Wallet Burns 76M Shib, While Shiba Inu Becomes Top Purchased Crypto Among ETH whales.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) made its way to the list of “Top Purchased Cryptocurrencies” among the 500 biggest ETH Whales as the Burn rate for the most popular canine-themed cryptocurrency skyrockets over 800% in the past 24 hours.
- Crypto News 3 – Japan’s Hakuhodo to Start Joint Venture With Crypto Entrepreneur.
Japan’s Hakuhodo to start a joint venture with crypto entrepreneur 27 Sep 2022 JAPANESE advertising firm Hakuhodo DY Holdings will set up a joint venture with one of the nation’s best-known crypto entrepreneurs to help clients build so-called Web3 business.
- Crypto News 4 – Polygon (MATIC) Price Breaks out With Announcement of Accelerator Program.
The price of Polygon ($MATIC) has jumped over 11% to now stand at $0.62 after the Walt Disney Company announced that a total of six companies will join its Disney Accelerator program this year, and included Polygon in it.
- Crypto News 5 – FTX Wins Voyager Digital Asset Auction, to Buy the Crypto Lender for $1.4 Billion.
Cryptocurrency exchange FTX US has won the bid to acquire the assets of bankrupt crypto lender Voyager Digital, according to a press release on Monday. As per the news update, the winning bid by West Realm Shires (FTX US’s parent company) was $1.422 billion.
- Crypto News 6 – Terra’s Do Kwon made a suspicious 3,310 BTC transfer shortly after his arrest warrant issuance.
Indeed, shortly after the news broke out of South Korean prosecutors issuing an arrest warrant for the Terra (LUNA) CEO, around 3,313 BTC were suddenly transferred from Do Kwon to two overseas cryptocurrency exchanges, CoinDesk Korea reported on September 27.
- Crypto News 7 – Auros Partners With Pyth To Bring High-frequency Data to the Crypto Markets.
Auros, an algorithmic trading and market-making platform for cryptocurrencies, is teaming up with the Pyth Network to bring high-frequency pricing data to the oracle solution. The partnership will see Pyth Network receive pricing data from Auros real-time high-frequency trading system.
- Crypto News 8 – Solar-Powered Bitcoin Miner Aspen Creek Raises $8M Despite Bear Market.
Solar-Powered Bitcoin Miner Aspen Creek Raises $8M Despite Bear Market. A new solar-powered bitcoin miner, Aspen Creek Digital Corp. (ACDC), raised $8 million in Series A funding, led by crypto financial services company Galaxy Digital and blockchain investment firm Polychain Capital.
- Crypto News 9 – Ethereum Whales Still Hold a Lot of SHIB Despite Cutting Positions.
ETH whales have reduced their SHIB holdings a lot, but the number is still impressive According to fresh data from WhaleStats, which tracks the portfolios of the top Ethereum holders, the wallets of the top 1,000 ETH whales hold SHIB with a combined value of $133,680,683. The top 1000 #ETH whales are hodling.
- Crypto News 10 – Binance Resumes Offering Futures Trading Products to South African Users.
One of the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges by volumes traded, Binance, has said its futures products are now available to eligible South African users. In a message to its users, Binance suggested it has rectified issues with the regional regulator and that its activities in South Africa are now above board. Products Offered Unchanged.
- Crypto News 11 – Robinhood Launches Self-Custody Web3 Wallet.
Robinhood has launched the beta for its “Web3 wallet” for 10,000 iOS users who signed up for the waitlist. The company teased this product earlier this year after making an earlier crypto wallet more broadly available. Unlike its existing cryptocurrency wallet, the Web3 wallet isn’t just for storing cryptocurrencies that can be traded on the financial platform — it can also be used to “seamlessly access the decentralized web,” as Robinhood’s press release puts it. The wallet will also let people trade cryptocurrencies without any fees.
- Crypto News 12 – Japan plans new crypto transfer rules to combat money laundering.
The Japanese authorities plan to revise “The Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds” to require exchanges to provide user data when sending crypto to another exchange, according to Nikkei Asia.
Must See –