Please find below today’s Crypto News 29 Sep Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Bank of England asserts blockchain adoption across all markets is too complex.
Jon Cunliffe, Deputy Governor of the Bank of England, said on Wednesday, September 28, that using the blockchain technology that is the foundation of crypto assets to enable rapid trading and settlement across all financial markets is not desired given the issues that it would entail.
- Crypto News 2 – Shiba Inu Burn Rate Surges 103% as Mysterious Wallets Destroy Enormous Sum in Shiba Inu.
Shiba Burn Rate Surges 103% as Mysterious Wallets Destroy Enormous Sum in Shiba Inu Shibburn tracking service that makes its burns from time to time has announced that over the past 24 hours, the burn rate of SHIB tokens has surged by nearly 103% compared to the previous day.
- Crypto News 3 – Industry Offers Cautious Welcome to EU’s Landmark Crypto Law MiCA.
Industry Offers Cautious Welcome to EU’s Landmark Crypto Law MiCA Legal www.coindesk.com 45 m The European Union’s Markets in Crypto Assets Regulation (MiCA) could prove transformative, CoinDesk has been told, even if some in the industry query whether it will meet its goals of offering a single, clear rulebook for the 27-nation bloc.
- Crypto News 4 – Algorithmic Stock Platform Delphia Debuts Digital Asset Component.
Algorithm-backed stock advisor Delphia has added a digital asset feature to its platform, allowing users to earn rewards through being active in the community. Dubbed the Ecosystem, the new platform will include a utility token, Phi (PHI).
- Crypto News 5 – 80 Million XRP Shifted by FTX Giant.
As for the rest of the aforementioned amount of XRP that was shifted, according to Whale Alert, the sum (minus the 80 million moved from FTX) totals 172.3 million XRP. This crypto was transferred by users of several crypto platforms – Bitstamp, Bittrex, and the custodial service BitGo.
- Crypto News 6 – MPs to Question Terra Co-founder Daniel Shin Amid Ongoing Investigation.
MPs to Question Terra Co-founder Daniel Shin Amid Ongoing Investigation. Do Kwon and other Terraform Labs executives may still be “on the run” – but South Korean lawmakers have announced they want to question Terraform co-founder Daniel Shin and other individuals linked with the Terra ecosystem.
- Crypto News 7 – MetaMask adopts custodial features for NFT-hungry institutional investors.
The MetaMask Institutional wallet added Cobo NFT management to its growing list of custodial services for institutional investors. MetaMask’s partnership with NFT management and storage service Cobo aims to create a “one-stop platform” for large corporations dealing with digital assets.
- Crypto News 8 – NFT marketplace OpenSea pays a $200,000 bounty to two ethical hackers.
OpenSea has paid $200,000 in bounty rewards to two ethical hackers who discovered separate critical vulnerabilities in the NFT marketplace in the last ten days. Each hacker was individually rewarded $100,000.
- Crypto News 9 – Pro sports league Karate Combat to launch DAO for fan, and athlete governance.
Karate Combat, a prominent full-contact martial arts league, announced the decision to form a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) to transition its governance to fans and athletes. Karate Combat’s DAO will be launched as part of a three-year sponsorship deal with Hedera’s HBAR Foundation, expected to go live in December 2022.
- Crypto News 10 – Top Ethereum Whale “Galion” Adds 272 Billion Shiba Inu (SHIB).
Large wallet investors on the Ethereum network are keen on accumulating Shiba Inu. The 130th largest Ethereum whale scooped up 272 billion Shiba Inu coins overnight. Analysts retain a bullish outlook on the altcoin.
- Crypto News 11 – All Vasil Features Are Now Live On Cardano.
All Vasil Features Are Now Live On Cardano (ADA) Following Latest Upgrade by Milko Trajcevski September 28, 2022 Five days after implementing the much anticipated Vasil hard fork, Input Output Global (IOG) has announced that all of upgrade’s promised features and improvements are now live on the Cardano blockchain.
- Crypto News 12 – Trading Platform Crypto.com Secures Regulatory Approval to Operate in France.
Singapore-based digital asset trading platform Crypto.com has been approved to operate as a Digital Asset Service Provider (DASP) in France, the company announced on Wednesday.
Must See –