Please find below today’s Crypto News 30 Sep Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Circle Introduces Cross-chain Protocol To Launch The USDC Stablecoin On Five New Blockchains.
Circle to Launch the USD Coin (USDC) Stablecoin on Five New Blockchains Circle Internet Financial, the issuer of USD Coin (USDC), has introduced a cross-chain transfer protocol to launch its stablecoin on five new blockchains. The move comes three weeks after USDC was delisted by Binance.
- Crypto News 2 – Bitcoin․com To Deploy Verse Development Fund To Expand Ecosystem.
Bitcoin.com, a digital ecosystem and secure self-custody platform where users can accessibly and safely interact with cryptocurrencies and digital assets, is launching the Verse Development Fund, an initiative to accelerate growth and innovation in Bitcoin.com’s Verse ecosystem.
- Crypto News 3 – Kazakhstan Presents First Draft Law on Crypto Mining.
Kazakhstan is looking to regulate and welcome the industry of digital currency as it recently presented its 1st draft law on cryptocurrencies. The Central Asian nation’s recent draft law which seeks to provide the proper framework for cryptocurrency regulation covers the areas of digital currency mining and circulation of cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto News 4 – Hong Kong Based CoinEx Exchange Lists Shiba Inu’s BONE.
Hong Kong-based CoinEx will list Shiba Inu’s BONE on its trading platform on September 29. The exchange will enable BONE deposits and withdrawals from September 29 onwards. In addition, the exchange will also facilitate trading on the BONE/USDT pair, which is scheduled to go live today.
- Crypto News 5 – Russia’s Authorities To Introduce Crypto Mining Law This Year.
Russia to Introduce Crypto Mining Law Russia’s Ministry of Finance and the Bank of Russia recently agreed on a draft crypto mining law to be adopted by the end of this year. Anatoly Aksakov, Chairman of the Committee on Financial Markets of The State Duma, said the crypto mining bill will be presented in the State Duma in the near future.
- Crypto News 6 – Wells Fargo to Sell Coinbase Stock, COIN Plunges by 3% Immediately.
Wells Fargo to Sell Coinbase Stock, COIN Plunges by 3% Immediately by September 29, 2022, Arman Shirinyan One of the biggest financial holdings in the world expects Coinbase to fall even lower.
- Crypto News 7 – Swedish Central Bank Pilots Instant Payments With Retail CBDC.
Sveriges Riksbank, Sweden’s central bank, is teaming up with peers in Israel and Norway and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) to test instant payments via retail cross-border central bank digital currency (CBDC), according to a press release on Wednesday.
- Crypto News 8 – Thai SEC Sues Bitkub Crypto Exchange For Alleged Wash Trade.
On September 27, the Thai Securities and Exchange Commission filed a lawsuit against Bitkub and two individuals. Bitkub To Pay Fine Of $634,000 For Alleged Crypto Wash Trading The SEC alleged the exchange and two others created artificial trading volumes on its platform to manipulate the market.
- Crypto News 9 – SWIFT Teams Up with Chainlink to Build a Cross-Chain Crypto Transfer Project.
On Wednesday, September 28, SWIFT announced that it is working with Chainlink to build a proof-of-concept (PoC) project focused on allowing traditional finance firms to transact across blockchain networks. SWIFT will be using Chainlink’s CCIP to send messages to instruct on-chain token transfers and communicate across blockchains.
- Crypto News 10 – Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) Joins Shiba Inu (SHIB) As Top Pick For Ethereum (ETH) Whales.
Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) Joins Shiba Inu (SHIB) As Top Pick For Ethereum (ETH) Whales The crypto heavyweights, also known as Ethereum (ETH) whales are known for their unconventional methods. The whale tracking data tools often show lesser-known coins and meme coins trending among the Top 500 whales instead of the altcoins most covered by the media.
- Crypto News 11 – Investment giant BlackRock rolls out blockchain ETF for European customers.
BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) is now offering European investors the ability to obtain exposure to several firms that are engaged in the creation, invention, and use of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology via the establishment of an exchange-traded fund (ETF) that the investment giant launched on September 29, as per a Finextra report.
- Crypto News 12 – Record Trillion Shiba Inu Bought Recently as SHIB Regains Biggest Holding Position
Record Trillion Shiba Inu Bought Recently as SHIB Regains Biggest Holding Position Altcoins u.today 42 m Slightly over six hours ago, a record amount of SHIB was transferred between anonymous ETH wallets. The transacted amount is 1,000,000,000,000 meme coins. This sum of crypto is worth $10,970,000.
Must See –