Please find below today’s Crypto News 4 Oct Headlines
- Crypto News 1 – Ex Celsius CEO Withdrew $10 Million Before Accounts Freeze.
Alex Mashinsky, who resigned as chief executive officer of Celsius on Sept. 27, reportedly withdrew US$10 million from the crypto exchange in May, weeks before it filed for bankruptcy and froze withdrawals in June, according to the Financial Times.
- Crypto News 2 – Japanese Gaming Giant Sega to Launch First Blockchain Game.
Sega to Launch First Blockchain Gaming Project Sega, one of the most influential Japan-based gaming companies, has announced that it will build its first blockchain-based game. The project, which will be built by another gaming company, Double Jump Tokyo, will be based on the Sangokushi Taisen franchise, a popular arcade game in Japan.
- Crypto News 3 – 563M Shiba Inu Burnt In A Week, 257M In One Transaction, 53M In 24 Hours.
563M Shiba Inu Burnt In A Week, 257M In One Transaction, 53M In 24 Hours Zabi October 3, 2022, SHIBA Coin Burning Portal – Advertisement – Over 563.86 Million Shiba Inu (SHIB) burnt to ashes in the past week, with 53 Million in the Past 24 Hours.
- Crypto News 4 – US SEC Charges Kim Kardashian for Promoting EthereumMax.
The US Securities and Exchange Commission brought charges against Kim Kardashian for promoting crypto security – Ethereum Max. The popular US media personality, model, and businesswoman agreed to pay $1.26 million to settle the charges.
- Crypto News 5 – David Gokhstein Compares Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) To Shiba Inu (SHIB).
David Gokhshtein takes U-Turn on terra Classic (LUNC) – Advertisement – Gokhstein compared LUNC to SHIB before it went parabolic but maintains a bit of caution. In a tweet today, the founder of Gokhstein media, David Gokhstein, has compared LUNC to the early days of SHIB, noting the similar energy from the LUNC community.
- Crypto News 6 – Meta Launches Digital Collectibles Across Facebook and Instagram.
The Cross-Posting Digital Collectibles Feature Is Now Live On Facebook And Instagram In an announcement made by social media giant Meta, the company has finally rolled out its NFT sharing feature, enabling its US-based users to connect their wallets and share their digital collectibles across Facebook and Instagram.
- Crypto News 7 – Bitcoin Investment Firm NYDIG’s CEO Robert Gutmann Departs.
Bitcoin investment company NYDIG has said CEO Robert Gutmann and President Yan Zhao are leaving the company. Gutmann and Zhao will remain at Stone Ridge Holdings, the parent firm of NYDIG, which they co-founded with Executive Chairman Ross Stevens.
- Crypto News 8 – Warner Music Embraces NFTs Through Partnership with OpenSea.
Warner Music Group (WMG) has partnered with popular non-fungible token marketplace OpenSea to help artists create fan communities using NFTs. The partnership will let artists signed to WMG create unique NFT drop pages to engage fans and build an online community, according to a press release from WMG.
- Crypto News 9 – Blockchain intelligence firm claims pro-Russian military groups use crypto to raise funds.
In this line, blockchain firm TRM Labs’ research has revealed that pro-Russian groups are raising funds in cryptocurrency to support paramilitary operations and evade U.S. sanctions. According to the firm’s CEO, Chris Janczewski, by September 22, the groups had raised at least $400,000.
- Crypto News 10 – Shiba Inu Lead Developer Disclose New Shiba Eternity Details And Shibarium Role.
Shiba Inu lead developer Shytoshi Kusama has disclosed new details about the Shiba Inu card collection game and the role of Shibarium.
- Crypto News 11 – Crypto exchange volumes grew 16% in September after a 3-month lull.
Crypto exchange volumes grew 16% in September after a 3-month lull Exchange www.theblock.co 42 m September’s trading volumes saw the first notable increase since May of this year, The Block’s Data Dashboard shows. September’s exchange trading volume jumped to $733 billion, or a 16% month-over-month increase.
- Crypto News 12 – Binance signs agreement with Kazakhstan and plans regional hub.
Binance Crypto exchange signs agreement with Kazakhstan and plans regional hub 1 min by Inbar Preiss October 3, 2022, 71 views Cryptocurrency exchange binance Crypto exchange signed an agreement with Kazakhstan’s financial Monitoring Agency to formalize their shared interest in developing the digital investment market in the country.
Must See –