What is Faucetpay Microwallet?
Faucetpay Microwallet is a cryptocurrency micro wallet, it was designed to receive payouts from different faucets.
Users can earn in different ways, Faucetpay offers also an exchanger service where users can deposit and withdraw coins at a low fee.
It is a website, that pays users in cryptocurrency. It supports 10 currencies.
There are multiple ways to generate earnings i.e. Faucet, Games, Offerwalls, Giveaway, etc.
Features of Faucetpay Microwallet
Generous Referral Program.
The website can be accessed around the world with no restriction.
Connected with SSL certificate.
Easy withdrawal options.
Your funds are secured in a secure wallet.
Easy to buy and sell.
Faucetpay Microwallet Login (Steps)
- Go to faucetpay.io .
- Click register now.
- Fill in details like Username, Email, Email (Repeat), Password, and Password (Repeat).
- Click I’m not a robot.
- Click sign up.
- After register to verify your account, check your email address
- Click ‘Sign in’ to sign in to your account by entering a username and password.
- Click I’m not a robot.
- Sign in to your account.
- For security purposes, you can enable Two-factor authentication by Google.
How Faucetpay Microwallet works?
- Create a Faucetpay account by following the above steps.
- Confirm email and login to your account.
- On the member’s dashboard, users need to check and remember wallet addresses because it’s the only thing you need to withdraw your faucets balances into their faucetpay account.
- Below the “Dashboard” button, click on the “Wallet Addresses” button to link your Deposit and Withdraw addresses. Withdraw your cryptocurrency into different wallets.
- Users can earn Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and many more crypto.
How to earn on Faucetpay Microwallet?
There are many ways to earn cryptos:
- Claim from faucets: From the list of Top and Paying Faucets.
- Offerwalls: Completing surveys, Watching videos, Doing some tasks, Clicking Paid To Click Ads, and many more.
- Surveys: Earn by completing short and simple surveys.
- Games: Dice, Crashes, Limbo, Roulette, Plinko.
- Staking: Users can earn passive income, currently faucetpay support Feyorra (FEY).
- Exchange: Buy and sell cryptocurrencies easily.
- Reward Points: Increase your earnings by accumulating reward points and then encashing them for real money.
How many cryptocurrencies available in Faucetpay Microwallet and Minimum Withdrawal?
There are 10 cryptocurrencies are available for earning in Faucetpay:
- Bitcoin – 0.00008000 BTC
- Ethereum – 0.00800000 ETH
- Dogecoin – 10 DOGE
- Litecoin – 0.00080000 LTC
- Bitcoin Cash – 0.00050000 BCH
- Dash – 0.00080000 DASH
- Digibyte – 10 DGB
- Tron – 5 TRX
- Feyorra – 2000 FEY
Reward Points to boost your income on Faucetpay Microwallet.
Now FaucetPay has started a reward points system so that users can increase their earnings by accumulating reward points and then encashing them for real money or powerups. If users are looking to make some extra income, so this is the right opportunity for them.
1. For every 600 Satoshis wagered in Bitcoin (or equivalent in other currency) gets you 10 RP.
2. For every 200 USDP earned at offerwall gets you 10 RP.
3. For every $0.25 earned (from referred users) at FaucetPay (only) gets you 10 RP.
4. For every $1 you exchange at FaucetPay gets you 10 RP.
5. Creating a Sponsored Listing and PTC Ad gets you a variable amount of RP, generally based on the size of the ad campaign.
6. You receive 1 to 100 RP daily for logging into your account.
How can I withdraw my Earnings from Faucetpay Microwallet?
Start off by linking your wallet. After you have linked a wallet, you will need to wait 48 hours before being able to withdraw. After 48 hours, go to the dashboard click the coin you wish to withdraw, and follow the instructions given. Users can only withdraw when they have met the minimum requirement Faucetpay has set, please check this by clicking the coin you want to withdraw, and on that page, it will state the minimum withdrawal amount for that coin.
Two different types of withdrawals available in Faucetpay
- Normal Withdrawal: The withdrawal requests are fulfilled every 4 hours
- Priority Withdrawal: The withdrawal requests are fulfilled every 5 minutes
The withdrawal fees differ for both the types and of each coin.
Faucetpay Microwallet Referral Program
Promote your link and earn:
- 0.50% each time your referral places a bet at MULTIPLY BTC (DICE).
- 0.30% each time your referral places a bet at MULTIPLY BTC (CRASHES).
- 0.30% each time your referral places a bet at MULTIPLY BTC (LIMBO).
- 0.27% each time your referral places a bet at MULTIPLY BTC (ROULETTE).
- 0.10% each time your referral places a bet at MULTIPLY BTC (PLINKO).
- 50% revenue share each time your referral exchanges their coins at our EXCHANGE.
- 25% of the offer reward each time your referral completes the offer at our offer wall.
- 50% of the PTC reward each time your referral completes an advertisement at our PTC.
- Multiply BTC (Dice): Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users make a bet.
- Crashes: Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users make a bet.
- Limbo: Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users make a bet.
- Roulette: Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users make a bet.
- Plinko: Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users make a bet.
- Exchange: Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users make an exchange of their cryptocurrencies.
- Offerwall: Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users complete an offer at the Offerwalls.
- PTC: Referral rewards are distributed each time when your referred users visit a PTC advertisement.
How to advertise on Faucetpay Microwallet?
Following advertisement options:
- Sponsored Listings: Sponsored listings are shown on the faucet list page at top of the list in yellow. These are four rows of ads and each row can have 15 active ads (which are rotated on each pageview). The cost for a one-week listing goes around 20 USD payable in any cryptocurrency.
2. PTC Ads: PTC ads are the best option if users are looking for quick attention and traffic. Other users are paid to visit your website for a specific time period (in seconds). You can choose the viewing time period and user reward based on your own preference. A higher reward means that your ad would be positioned first on the page and would get more attention than other advertisements. The pricing starts at 3,000 Satoshis (BTC) for 1,000 clicks.
3. Banner Ads: Banner ads are shown on the User Dashboard where our users see their balance and transactions. This is also the first page they see after they log in. In fact, it is the most viewed page on our website. The cost for 1,000 clicks is around 200 USD payable in any cryptocurrency.
What is the meaning of Faucetpay?
Faucetpay is a micro wallet where users receive micropayments from different faucets and websites without any extra fees.
How do you get paid from FaucetPay?
In Faucetpay you get paid in cryptocurrencies. Faucetpay supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Digibyte, Tron, Tether TRC20, Feyorra, Zcash, Binance BEP20, Solana.
Where do I find my FaucetPay address?
Users can find the Faucetpay address on the User Dashboard deposit page.
Is Faucetpay trusted?
Yes, Faucetpay is a legit site till now. I am using Faucetpay for the last few years.
How do I withdraw money from my Bitcoin faucet?
Please visit https://lovecryptoblog.com for step by step process.
How does a faucet make money?
Faucets are the type of website that give a small amount of Bitcoin (Satoshi) to their users. Faucet owners make money by placing ads on their websites.
Hindi Version: https://cryptohindiblog.in