Koiniom.com | Earn Money Online

Introduction

Koiniom is a paid-to-click website, you can earn free cryptocurrency just by watching advertisements, active window ads, offer walls, faucets, and affiliates.

If you do not have a cryptocurrency wallet address open a wallet at faucetpay.io for micropayments and safely transfer your coins to the faucetpay.io wallet.

Sign up with Koiniom.com and start earning free cryptocurrency today.

Signup/Login Screen

Steps to signup/login:

  • Select coin BTC.
  • Enter BTC address which is registered with faucet pay.
  • Click signup/login.
  • In the next window solve the captcha and click verify captcha.
  • Logged in and set to earn free crypto.

Koiniom.com login screen

Dashboard

Visit Dashboard for account stats – Total Views, Affiliate earnings, Referred users, Total Referral earnings, Reflinks hits.

Earn Crypto – Active Window Ads, View advertisement, Offerwalls, Faucet.

Withdraw Coins to the faucetpay.io wallet. The minimum withdrawal amount is 200 coins.

Koiniom.com Dashboard

Affiliate Program

You can invite advertisers as well as earners

Advertisers – Koiniom referral system has a 3-level payout scheme, which means you receive rewards not only for direct referrals you bring but for their referrals as well.

Earners – Koiniom now offers a 20% profit-sharing affiliate program! You can earn 20% of total profit every time someone you refer visits one of our advertiser’s sites and 40% of referral’s earnings from faucet.

Koiniom.com Affiliate Program

Advertiser

Koiniom.com Advertiser

Koiniom.com Reviews

Trustpilot Review – 4.2 Stars

Koiniom.com Trustpilot Review

Scamadviser Review

Koiniom.com scamadviser review

Is koiniom.com legit?

Yes, as per reviews available koiniom.com is a trusted, legit, and paying website to date.

Disclaimer – This is a free-to-earn website. You cannot get rich with these types of websites. You can earn a small amount of money by working a few minutes per day from this website. Also please withdraw your earnings whenever you reach the minimum amount as we cannot say how long this website stay.

Must Read:

Leave a Comment